Advanced Terminal Defense Study的用法和样例：
- Expanded Advanced Terminal Defense Study
- Advanced Terminal Defense
- An important consideration for terminal defense is making sure that the intercept occurs before the warhead gets close enough to damage the target.
- Terminal defense involves stopping the missile's warhead in the final phase of its trajectory, typically when it is less than a minute away from its target.
- So unless the Pentagon is prepared to carpet the nation with interceptors, it is clear that terminal defense is not an appropriate response to the threat of a few nuclear-armed ICBMs.