- This paper focuses on introducing the application of Advanced Oxidation Technics in dealing with landfill leachate.
- The research on advanced oxidation technology (AOT) in the field of waste treatment is very active.
- An advanced oxidation treatment, microwave-photooxidation and micro-electrolysis process with NaClO as oxidizing agent, was applied to treat activated blue dye M-2GE.
- Aiming at the removal of the hard- to-remove organics in the landfill leachate, several countries in the world begin to use Advanced Oxidation Technics to deal with it directly or secondly.
- Review on the characteristics of organo-sulfonic acid manufacturing wastewater and the recent development of treatment methods, especially the progress in advanced oxidation process, complexation extraction and polymeric resins adsorption was presented.