- This paper focuses on introducing the application of Advanced Oxidation Technics in dealing with landfill leachate.
- The research on advanced oxidation technology (AOT) in the field of waste treatment is very active.
- Aiming at the removal of the hard- to-remove organics in the landfill leachate, several countries in the world begin to use Advanced Oxidation Technics to deal with it directly or secondly.
- Objective To examine the malondialdehyde(MDA) and advanced oxidation protein products(AOPP) in patients with acute coronary syndrome(ACS) and discuss the relationship between lipid peroxidate with the development of ACS.
- Review on the characteristics of organo-sulfonic acid manufacturing wastewater and the recent development of treatment methods, especially the progress in advanced oxidation process, complexation extraction and polymeric resins adsorption was presented.