Advanced Multi-Band Excitation的用法和样例：
- The Multi Band Excitation vocoder was developed by Griffin in MIT in 1987. Subsequently the improved MBE was adopted by Inmarsat as a standard for satellite voice communications.
- The computer simulation and informal listening test results show that the new Multi Band Mixed Excitation Linear Predictive ( MBMELP ) speech coder at 2.4 kbit/s can produce a synthesized speech quality close to that by CELP algorithm at 4 8 kbit/s .
- In the case of Sr0.99Ce0.01HfO3 ceramics,there is one wide band excitation peak,peaking at 312 nm.
- Help & Manual is an advanced multi format help authoring tool that provides all the formatting and editing features of a modern word processor.
- Suitable for radio and multi band radio
- yellow band and multi band longicorn