Advanced Lightweight Aircraft Fuselage Structure的用法和样例：
- Buehrle Ralph D, Fleming Gary A and Pappa Richard S. Finite element model development for aircraft fuselage structures[J], S&V 2001(1).
- A major structural member of an aircraft fuselage, running from front to rear.
- The use of lightweight aircraft aluminum alloy materials, with small, single pieces of light weight, easily reassembled, and suitable for human moving.
- The ultra-strong 1-piece solid axle is CNC-machined from world-renowned HUDY Spring Steel, and includes lightweight aircraft aluminium pulley adapter.
- By0520, there was still no ARFF equipment dealing with the aircraft fuselage or fire.
- light weight车辆自重,空车重量,...