Advanced Attack Aircraft的用法和样例：
- The Venezuelan Air Force ordered eight AMX-ATA in 1999 for the advanced trainer and attack aircraft role.
- The violence began with Palestinian fighters firing rockets and mortars, while Israeli troops moved in backed up by tanks and attack aircraft.
- Used by terrorists to attack aircraft, MANPADS are heat seeking, able to reach speeds of Mach 2 and are effective at ranges up to 5 kilometers.
- It was designed primarily as an attack aircraft and is equipped with seven stores hardpoints - three beneath each wing and one beneath the aircraft's fuselage centreline.
- A few blurred images of a weapon labelled KD-88 have been seen prior to this but the CFTE film shows two distinct versions being trialled by Xian JH-7A attack aircraft.