- An advance showing, as of a movie or an art exhibition, to which a selected audience is invited before public presentation begins.
- The house decoration are married, the landlord at us now to buy a house here, so now the sale of this room, exclusive commissioned this room, call in advance showings.
- A simple test will show if this is real gold.
- It is a popular show, so advance booking is essential.
- I believe that he will show his true colors someday.
- That pact didn't advance peace among nations.