advance progeny of male-sterile plants的用法和样例：
- Three indica male sterile lines, K-qing A, K19A, and K17A, have been bred successively by using sterile plants from the progeny of a hybrid cross between japonica and indica as cytoplasmic male sterile (CMS) gene donor.
- (2) progenies of 3 male sterile plants from 9410 had fertility segregation in M2 generation, the sterility was controlled by genes.
- Some male sterile plants were found in a seed field of the carrot variety "Imperator.
- The revertant, when still heterogenous,segregated into male fertile and complete male sterile plants in a ratio of 3:1.
- The processes of meiotic division of pollen mother cells were compared between male sterile plants and male fertile ones.