- The banks often advance money to farmers for seed and fertilizer.
- The banks often advance money to farmers for seed and fertilizer .
- The banks often advance money to farmers for the purchase of seed and fertilizers.
- The advance money helped pay Morrie's enormous medical bills, and for that we were both grateful.
- I gave him money as an inducement to leave.
- Jews in medieval Italy, unrestrained by the Catholic ban on usury, advanced money at high interest rates to grain farmers to secure an option on their crops and then shipped the grain.
advance on advance Advances in species endangerment assessment Advances in ecohydrological process research Advance on HBV associated glomerulonephritis Advances in real-time irrigation operation Advances in Catalytic Distillation Processes Advances in nitrobenzene wastewater treatment Advance in Foot-and-mouth disease vaccine Advances in Aerospace Propulsion Technologies Advance in Peptidoglycan Recognition Proteins