Advance in Foot-and-mouth disease vaccine的用法和样例：
- Objective In order to detect cellular immune response of mice immunized following bovine Foot and Mouth disease (FMD) DNA vaccine, and evaluate immune effects of DNA vaccines.
- The human disease is also known as hand, foot and mouth disease, while the cloven-hoofed animal version is also called hoof-and-mouth disease.
- Farmers in Englandhave been worried about foot and mouth disease among their cows.
- So experts say the outbreak of foot and mouth disease could be over by the end of the week if no new cases are found.
- Cause: foot and mouth disease (aftosa) or rinderpest, or the bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) disease areas.