- describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of;
"sketch the outline of the book"
"outline his ideas"
- give to understand;
"I insinuated that I did not like his wife"
- Of leukaemia what is adumbrating?
- Myriad sun-rays in the morning irradiating eastward, adumbrating alpenglow of sun outlines old states.
- Here, this article tries to expound his theory of intuition, adumbrating his thinking of exquisiteness.
- Kundera is second to none in adumbrating the thoughts of young believers - a talent that must owe something to personal experience.
- Husserl"s phenomenological investigation sheds light on the subtlety of philosophy.Here, this article tries to expound his theory of intuition, adumbrating his thinking of exquisiteness.
Its duties were..not defined.., but only adumbrated.出自：James Mill
- adumbrating:adumbrate vt. 画轮廓, 预示…