- extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations;
"adultery is often cited as grounds for divorce"
- She has an adultery affair with the man.
- He was fired because he was accused of adultery.
- She suspected her husband had committed adultery.
- I was surprised to hear that Johnson had been divorced by his wife on the grounds of adultery.
Shee..committed adultery with stones and with stockes.出自：Bible (AV): Jeremiah
- adulteries:adultery n. 通奸, 通奸行为 英英解释:名词adultery:1. extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes w…