- Migration of adult worms may occur spontaneously or as a result of some stimulus such as fever or tetrachloroethylene.
- Migration of adult worms may occur spontaneously or as a result of some stimuli such as fever or tetrachloroethylene.
- The 150-day-old adult worms were obtained from experimentally infected dog with para-gonimus heterotermus cysts from western part of Guang-xi Province.
- From 210mg dry powder of adult worms, 50.18 mg PsAWA and 63.19mg PsAWU were harvested. Thus, the total amount of antigen obtained increased 1.26 times.
210mg虫体干粉;收获PsAWA 50.;18mg;PsAWU 63
- The natural infection rates of domestic cat and dog were 56.25%(18/32) and 14.29%(1/7),respectively. Adult worms were also detected from dogs.
家猫、家犬的自然感染率分别为 5 6 2 5%25 ( 18 3 2 )和 14 2 9%25 ( 1 7) ,并从家犬的肺中检出成虫。
- Objective To observe the effect of mebendazole against adult worm of Angiostrongylus cantonensis.
adultify adult adult education' s graduate Students adult education in community college adult education television programme adult institution of higher teaching adult canine skeletal myoblast cells adult teaching administration system Adult sport correspondence education adult institution of higher learning adults' psychological characteristics adult paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma