- More than half of Beijing's adult single children don't intend to have two kids, even though national policy allows them to do so.
- Children perform at a poem-recital gathering in Beijing in this May 14, 2005 photo. A survey has found that most of Beijing's adult single children don't intend to have two kids.
- Pippa Pans, a predominately female group （71%）, make up 19% of adult singles.
- He spent his adult life in Canada.
- The letter was written on a single sheet of paper.
- His behavior is not particularly adult.