- Dolley was cloned from an adult sheep.
- The difference with Dolly was that all her DNA originated in a cell from the udder of an adult sheep.
- Dolly was born in 1997, after scientists took a small part of an adult sheep and made another sheep with it.
- The isolation, culture, purifying, freezing and growth characteristics of adult sheep skin fibroblasts were studied.
- She was made by taking a cell from the mammary gland of an adult sheep and putting that adult cell's DNA into an egg from which the DNA was removed.
- Adult sheep ovarian specimens were collected and EGFR protein expression in sheep ovarian organizations was detected by the Immunochistochemistry detection methods.