adult respiratory distress syndrome是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales; inflammation of the lungs which become stiff and fibrous and cannot exchange oxygen; occurs among persons exposed to irritants such as corrosive chemical vapors or ammonia or chlorine etc.
adult respiratory distress syndrome的用法和样例：
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome Among Renal Transplantation Recipients with Pulmonary Infections.
- Four patients died in the perioperative period, due to intracerebral bleeding, adult respiratory distress syndrome, acute renal failure and hepatic artery thrombus, respectively.
- Objective To study the monitoring and nursing management of postoperative kidney transplantation patients with Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) on air inflator therapy.
- The major complications were severe infection, hypotension, acute renal failure, adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS, and multiple organ disfunction syndrome(MODS.
- Here is an example of diffuse alveolar damage in which the lung is diffusely firm and rubbery. Clinically, this is known as adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
- There were 28 cases supervening multi-organs dysfunction syndrome,of which there were 14 cases of death (50%)and 22 cases supervening adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)(78 5%).
adult respiratory distress syndrome的相关资料：