- Induction of neurogenesis in the neocortex of adult mice.
- And TUNEL positive cells were not found in the kidney of 70-day old adult mice.
- In this study, researchers took stem cells at later developmental stages and transplanted them into adult mice with photoreceptor loss.
- They found that such adult mice, indeed, showed an increase in a form of isual plasticity.
- And in adult mice the noradrenaline content of the iris shows no sex difference.
- Fred(“Rusty”) Gage and his team at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California, studied young and old adult mice.