- The emergence of an adult insect from a pupal case or an insect larva from an egg.
- Preliminary Effects of Soil Texture and Water on the Emerging Rate of Aceria Macrodonis Adult Insects in Lyciumbarbarum L.
- The undeveloped forms of the adult insect's antennae, legs and wings are embodied in the pupa.
- The results showed that the insects damage was decreased using the Jiaduo frequency trembler grid lamp to trap the adult insect.
- Fish were surfacing to catch insects.
- The spider can catch insects by cobweb.