- The emergence of an adult insect from a pupal case or an insect larva from an egg.
- The undeveloped forms of the adult insect's antennae, legs and wings are embodied in the pupa.
- The results showed that the insects damage was decreased using the Jiaduo frequency trembler grid lamp to trap the adult insect.
- Preliminary Effects of Soil Texture and Water on the Emerging Rate of Aceria Macrodonis Adult Insects in Lyciumbarbarum L.
- Most insect do not live in polar region.
- The insect bit him and drew blood from his arm.