- The genetic background on which the null mutations are expressed is a major determinant for alcohol tolerance of the heterozygous adult flies.
- In Hungary, adults fly to and from the nest tunnel they pecked and scratched into a sandy bank, foraging constantly to feed their ravenous chicks.
- Previous exposure to benzaldehyde even at their larval stage, or at the adult stage, can abolished the ability of formation of visual associative memory in the adult flies.
- The bird caught a bug on the fly.
- I'd like to fly to Glasgow on the fifth of May.