- The new increased vitamin D intake follows on the heels of several recent studies touting adequate vitamin D intake during early childhood can help prevent a variety of adult diseases.
- Objective To investigate the relationship between BMI and serum leptin, insulin, serum glucose and lipid in adolescence, and to provide evidence for the early prevention of adulthood diseases.
- He spent his adult life in Canada.
- His behavior is not particularly adult.
- His behaviour is not particularly adult.