Adult cystic teratoma的用法和样例：
- Objective To investigate the CT/MRI localization diagnosis value of the pelvic cystic teratoma.
- The retroperitoneal cystis was 13 patients including of 7 choledochoceles, 2 lymphangisma cyst, 1 cystic teratoma, 3 giant hydronephrosis.
- There is a large unilateral mature cystic teratoma seen here at the right (in left ovary--the uterus is opened anteriorly).
- We herein report a young female who received a left partial oophorosalpingectomy and tumor excision for an ovarian mature cystic teratoma.
- Conclusion In postmenopausal women, mature ovarian cystic teratoma should be treated as lowly malignant and should be paid much attention.