adult blood pressure cuff的用法和样例：
- The vest, developed by researchers at Johns Hopkins University, looks like an oversize blood pressure cuff.
- FMD is a noninvasive test that uses a blood pressure cuff and ultrasound to see how blood flows in the brachial artery when the arm is gently squeezed.
- Adult blood pressure is considered normal at 120/80 where the first number is the systolic pressure and the second is the diastolic pressure.
- They performed a mathematical test designed to be stressful, completed a public speaking exercise about something emotionally provocative, held an arm in ice water, and had a blood pressure cuff inflated around an arm, which gradually causes a dull ache.
- The patient's blood pressure is displayed either continuously from a catheter in the patient's arterial system or intermittently from an automatically inflating blood pressure cuff on channel III.