- The best choice for separating diethylbenzene is the adsorptive separation by zeolite adsorbents in high efficiency.
- Several methods for separating diethylbenzene are reviewed in the present paper, in which the method of adsorptive separation is mainly discussed.
- This paper introduces the applied characteristics of fructose and the research and development of fructose separation using simulated moving bed adsorptive separation technology in China.
- It is proposed that the adsorption separation process is simple and of better purification effect, compared with other relevant separation techniques.
- Calculation of solid-liquid adsorption equilibria is of great significance for the design of adsorption separation processes.
- Subsequently introduces the separation technology of 2,6-DIPN from diisopropylnaphthalene mixtures,among which special details are given to the method of adsorption separation.