- The adsorption heat equal to -7.6kJ/mol, which suggested that the adsorption was dominated by Van Der Waals force.
- The adsorption heat on molecular sieves to N_2,CO ranges from 26.60~30.12 kJ,25.0~28.01kJ.
- Both sensible heat and adsorption heat of adsorbent bed can be recovered efficiently and easily.
- In addition, this model is a nonisothermal model taking adsorption heat effects into consideration.
模型方 程的离散采用 迎风差分格式，并用显式形式求解。
- The characterization methods of DOC, thiophene adsorption heat and k HDS are used to study the MoO-3/MCM|41 and MoO-3|CoO(NiO)/MCM|41 catalysts.
- The variation regularity for activation energy of thiophene HDS is the same as that of adsorption heat on MoS 2/Mg(Al)O.
MoS2 /Mg(Al)O催化剂上噻吩HDS反应的活化能随着MoO3含量的变化情况与吸附热的变化情况相似 .