- having capacity or tendency to adsorb or cause to accumulate on a surface
- An adsorptive material, such as activated charcoal.
- Its adsorptive property to adsorb the rare earth ions Pr3+, Nd3 + was studied.
- The theory is applicable also to simple adsorptive irreversible systems.
- This machine is suitable for cleaning the adsorptive cotton on the surface of carious felt-covered rollers for different types of spinning frames.
- However, the adsorptive capacity of CSN was slightly low as compared to the LSN.
- The best choice for separating diethylbenzene is the adsorptive separation by zeolite adsorbents in high efficiency.
- adsorptive resin吸附树脂
- adsorptive catalyst吸附催化剂
- adsorptive clay吸附白土
- adsorptive separation吸附分离法
- adsorptive precipitation吸附沉淀
- adsorptive action吸附作用
- adsorptive support吸附性载体
- adsorptive value吸附值
- adsorptive capacity吸附量
- adsorptive attraction吸附力
- adsorptive percolation吸附渗滤
- adsorptive process吸附法
- adsorptive power吸附力