- Sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate (ABS) and CTAB mediated colloidal gold nanoshells have been prepared via the physical adsorption technique.
- Microcalorimetric adsorption technique is a method of mensurating the relation between adsorbed capacity and heat when the adsorbate was adsorbed in the sorbent suface.
- The adsorption technique and the equipment using the activated carbon fiber for the treatment of dichloromethane waste gas that were emitted from the process of chemical industry were introduced.
- fluorescent indicator adsorption technique
- The application of adsorption techniques to the fruit juice industry and the technology,principle and price concerned are briefly described,and several fruit juice clarification techniques compared.