- The adsorption performance of activated carbon fibre (ACF) is closely related to its surface functional group.
- Using the good adsorption performance and active groups of the carrier, the supported ionic liquid could be made.
- Both CuO-ZnO/HZSM-5 reduction performance and adsorption performance have been investigated by means of DTA,XRD,TPR,H 2-TPD,CO 2-TPD,BET.
通过DTA、XRD、TPR、H2 -TPD、CO2 -TPD、BET等方法对双功能催化剂进行表征 ,考察了催化剂的还原、吸附等特性 ,得到了一些有意义的结果。
- Aa last, the adsorption of salicylic acid has been seeing about and a preliminary discussion of the adsorption performance of copolymer has been made.
- Activated carbon fibre was selected through tests as an optimum adsorbent for butyl acetate in gas.The main factors affecting the adsorption performance were studied.