- The adsorption performance of activated carbon fibre (ACF) is closely related to its surface functional group.
- Using the good adsorption performance and active groups of the carrier, the supported ionic liquid could be made.
- Aa last, the adsorption of salicylic acid has been seeing about and a preliminary discussion of the adsorption performance of copolymer has been made.
- Activated carbon fibre was selected through tests as an optimum adsorbent for butyl acetate in gas.The main factors affecting the adsorption performance were studied.
- In order to strength the adsorption performance of fiber to metals cyanide ions in bearing cyanide wastewater, ultrasonic wave is used in adsorption process of ion exchange fiber through static experiment methods.