adsorption equilibrium constant是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
adsorption equilibrium constant的用法和样例：
- Studies also show that the kinetic of the degradation of acid light yellow can be expressed by the Langmiur-Hinshelwood model,and the reaction rate constant k=0.36 mg/L. min,the observed adsorption equilibrium constant K=0.0169 L/mg.
- And its equilibrium constant is calculated.
- This is best expressed in the form of an equilibrium constant.
- The adsorption equilibrium and adsorption kinetic and thermodynamics of methylene blue on the adsorbent were studied.
- The adsorption equilibrium data were fitted with Langmuir equation well.(According) to the adsorption equilibrium data,the model parameters were ob...