- This way the dynamic adsorption curve of HP-20 can be determined.
- Use these data to proceed the correlation analysis and plot the adsorption curve (Fig.1 The Sorption Study of Nutrients).
- Thus, the recoverable potential of the CBM can be reasonably reflected by the CBM resources calculated through the emendation of the desorption coefficient and isothermal adsorption curve.
- Studies on the Phosphorous Adsorption Curves by the Several Upland Soils in Anhui Province.
- The adsorption curves and adsorption isotherms of UDMH in the two soils are obtained using an improved equilibrium method, and the adsorption coefficients were calculated, through the studies of the adsorption of UDMH in different concentrations.