adsorption capacity of colloids的用法和样例：
- The adsorption capacity of NK 110 for cholic acid was 93% which was better than Amberlite XAD-4 resin (75%) .
- Experimental results indicated that the adsorption capacity of CeCF to F~(-) was 5.88 mmol.
- At pH=6.0, the adsorption capacity of Cd(II) on immobilized bayberry tannin was 0.201mmol/g at 303K.
- The experiments of flowadsorption show that, the adsorption capacity of CL-7301 is greater than 28 mg Re per g resin.
- Laboratory static experiments were conducted to investigate the adsorption capacity of loess for mineral oils.