- The adsorption capability of TTX was measured with the mouse bioassay.
- Attapulgite clay presented better adsorption capability than bentonite.
- In the laboratory, the experiment of adsorbing the single methanethiol by IVP indicated that the average penetrable adsorption capability is 11%.
- Microporous materials have caught more and more attention because of its large specific surface area, high adsorption capability and chemical modification of the surface.
- In the experiment at a wastewater treatment plant of a refinery, the methanethiol penetrable adsorption capability may attain 16. 4%, and the removing ratio is nearly 100% at the penetrable point.