adsorption bio-oxidation process的用法和样例：
- Review on the characteristics of organo-sulfonic acid manufacturing wastewater and the recent development of treatment methods, especially the progress in advanced oxidation process, complexation extraction and polymeric resins adsorption was presented.
- After the treatment by adsorption catalytic oxidation process,the COD of coke plant wastewater is reduced to 43.2 mg/L from 1 173.0 mg/L,and the removal efficiency of COD is up to 96.3%.
经活性炭吸附 - Fenton试剂催化氧化处理后
- The effect of reflux temperature, reflux ratio and reaction pressure on the oxidation process was simulated.
- Study was made on the use of bio-contact oxidation process for treatment of municipalwastewater containingseawater.
- An early hypothesis by Chakraborti holds that the arsenic is associated with iron pyrites and enters the aquifers by an oxidation process.
- The optimal DO in activated sludge process and contact oxidation process are respectively 4 mg/L and 6mg/L.