- The adsorption bed is filled with irregular sorbet’s granule CaCl2 and CH3OH.Heat transfer in the bed is complex.
- The process of methane hydrate formation is observed by combining the curve of charged methane gas and the temperature of adsorption bed center.
- Adsorption bed characteristic of absorption heat pump using CaCl_2-CH_3OH working pairs was studied.At the same time,the corresponding mathematical model was established.
- The adsorption bed structure filling sorbent in tube and flowing heat transfer media out of tube was designed and the corresponding mathematical model was established.
- Temperature profiles of the adsorption bed were recorded by nine thermocouples for analyzing the charge and discharge processes of a storage vessel under pressures 10.5 MPa and 5.2 MPa.
- Adopting cryosorption vacuum system as the pressure recovery system of COIL, the pressure recovery capability of cryosorption vacuum system is determined directly by the performance of adsorption bed.