- Bench-scale experimental results on extraction of gallium from Bayer process solution by ion exchange with packing moving bed adsorbing column are presented.
- The results indicated that the adsorption of MB by adsorbent column of SPES was more efficient than that of PES.
- The evaluation of the adsorption of methylene blue(MB) in plasma by sulfonated polyethersulfone(SPES) adsorbent column was carried out in this study.
- In addition,the effect of the flow rate or ionic intensity on the adsorption and desorption of MB in water by SPES adsorbent column were ...
- The results indicated the adsorption of MB by SPES adsorbent column was more efficient than that by polyethersulfone(PES).