- Bench-scale experimental results on extraction of gallium from Bayer process solution by ion exchange with packing moving bed adsorbing column are presented.
- The results indicated that the adsorption of MB by adsorbent column of SPES was more efficient than that of PES.
- The evaluation of the adsorption of methylene blue(MB) in plasma by sulfonated polyethersulfone(SPES) adsorbent column was carried out in this study.
- In addition,the effect of the flow rate or ionic intensity on the adsorption and desorption of MB in water by SPES adsorbent column were ...
- The results indicated the adsorption of MB by SPES adsorbent column was more efficient than that by polyethersulfone(PES).
- The evaluation of the adsorption of methylene blue(MB) in water by the sulfonated polyethersulfone(SPES) adsorbent column was carried out in this study after the SPES was prepared by gassy SO3 method.