名词 adsorbent material:
- a material having capacity or tendency to adsorb another substance
- An absorbent or adsorbent material used in certain manufacturing processes, such as the nitroglycerin used in making dynamite.
- Review on Adsorbent Materials of Rotary-type Dehumidifier
- The total leaves saponins of panax notoginseng decoloring by adsorption with exchange resins was studied and the decoloring capacity of six anions resins as adsorbent material was evaluated.
- The strong adsorption of ions or molecules on a surface. Specifically adsorbed materials are not readily removed by ion exchange.
- Many natural materials are becoming scarce.