- Because PAA has no specific interaction with Con A, the PAA bound magnetic nanoparticles could adsorb effectively Con A from Jack Bean extract but the selectivity was low.
- Conclusion Montmorillonite has an obvious adsorbing effect on uric acid, and reduce the level of uric acid of acute hyperuricemia model mice.
- The results show that adsorbing effect occurs on the surface and inside of water-washing waste saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Methods The adsorbing effect of montmorillonite was observed in vitro and the effect of decreasing serum concentration of uric acid was studied on acute hyperuricemia model mice.
- Punishment had very little effect on him.