- Both sensible heat and adsorption heat of adsorbent bed can be recovered efficiently and easily.
- Heat transfer enhancement of adsorbent bed is the primary factor to affect solid adsorption refrigeration.
- The results of both theory and experiment showed that the CPC reflector can raise the temperature of adsorbent bed and increase the desorption capacity highly.
- The model and results are helpful to reveal heat and mass transfer characters of the adsorbent bed and to provide theoretical basis for optimal design of this system.
- The effects of heat and mass transfer coefficients on the temperature of adsorb bed and effluent concentration were analyzed comparing by experiment.