- The adsorbed gas is the adsorbate.
- The widely distributed coal layer adsorbed gas is also an important potential natural gas resource.
- According to superior conditions in Tuha basin, both free gas and adsorbed gas should be highlighted during its coal-bed prospecting.
- Distinguished by what from traditional conception of fissured shale gas, shale gas is concerned to the gas accumulated within the shales and/or mudstones by free and adsorbed gas.
- Gas reservoirs can be classified in light of their accumulation mechanisms into six types: water-sealed gas, hydrate, dissolved gas, conventional entrapped gas, capillary gas and adsorbed gas.