- An absorbent or adsorbent material used in certain manufacturing processes, such as the nitroglycerin used in making dynamite.
- The material is flawed throughout.
- When the PPVB was selected as adsorbing material, which was prepared with polyvinyl alcohol phosphate ester containing 14.22% phosphorus, adsorption capacity of trivalent rare earth ions and241 Am3+ on it was investigated.
- The total leaves saponins of panax notoginseng decoloring by adsorption with exchange resins was studied and the decoloring capacity of six anions resins as adsorbent material was evaluated.
- Utilization of salmon milt DNA as carcinogen adsorbable materials