- Result ADSC(subscript S) were able to attach, grow and proliferate well on the scaffolds.
- Objective:To establish a method for isolating adipose derived stem cells(ADSCs)from resected human subcutaneous adipose tissues.
- Due to stable growth and rapid proliferation, the ADSCs from guinea pig can be used as the donor cells in the treatment of sensorineural deafness by stem cell transplantation.
- In recent years,the adipose-de-rived stem cells(ADSCs) are becoming the seeding cell gradually in tissue engineering just because of its several conspicuous advantages.
- SPIO-labeled ADSCs were transplanted into normal rat hearts and were in vivo imaged with MRI.Image findings on MRI were correlated with histological findings of the rat hearts.