- Result ADSC(subscript S) were able to attach, grow and proliferate well on the scaffolds.
- Objective:To establish a method for isolating adipose derived stem cells(ADSCs)from resected human subcutaneous adipose tissues.
- Transfection with Ad5-EGFP is an effective method for labeling ADSCs, indicating Adenovirus type 5 can be a suitable gene-transferred vehicle of hADSCs.
- In recent years,the adipose-de-rived stem cells(ADSCs) are becoming the seeding cell gradually in tissue engineering just because of its several conspicuous advantages.
- SPIO-labeled ADSCs were transplanted into normal rat hearts and were in vivo imaged with MRI.Image findings on MRI were correlated with histological findings of the rat hearts.