- added or derived from something outside; not inherent;
"an adscititious habit rather than an inherent taste"
- supplemental; not part of the real or essential nature of a thing;
- May take on adscititious rubber headgear.
- Remedy is a adscititious coating agent.
- MD-798S,with the krypton lamp , and may take on adscititious rubber headgear.
- Look for old friend, pull two computer, hired a server, installed an ADSL, phone adscititious two pieces of beds.
- Faucet is main material to pledge with miscellaneous copper and pure copper mostly, adscititious report film.