a city in northwestern Turkey; a Thracian town that was rebuilt and renamed by the Roman Emperor Hadrian
- The Emperor Valens dies at the Battle of Adrianople when he misjudges the strength and resolution of the Goths.
- Fever has a sore throat , Adrianople red sputum coughing to bring blood wire along turns yellow! ! ! !
- The Emperor Valens dies at the Battle of Adrianople when he misjudges the strength and resolution of the Goths. The Goths are being driven into Roman territory by the Huns.
- Oppressed by Roman taxation, they revolted and plundered the Balkan provinces, defeating Valens and his army at the Battle of Adrianople (378).
- “He must not stay in Constantinople any longer,” murmured the fanatical Muslim clergy who convinced the authorities to exile Him to the town of Adrianople.
- adrianople twill