- The toxic effects of diquat and adrenocortical hormone on ductus arteriosus of rat fetus were studied in this paper.
- The relationship between contraction of ductus arteriosus of fetuses induced by paraquat with adrenocortical hormone and its receptor was studied.
- The present experiments were conducted to study the relationship of contraction of ductus arteriosus of fetuses induced by diquat with adrenocortical hormone and its receptor.
- Whether endogenous or iatrogenic, excesses of adrenocortical hormones have long been known to be associated with potassium deficiency.
- Keywords Preterm infant;Stimulation of lung maturity;Adrenocortical hormone;