英 [ə'dreːnəlaɪz] 美 [ə'drenəˌlaɪz]
- vt. 刺激；使兴奋；使激动
- Being chased by the police would adrenalize anybody.
- Result: Survival rate in the group given adrenalin was 90%, and that in the group given PG 0%.Conclusion: Adren...
- Effects of XKS on the changes of the mesenteric microcirculation of rat were observed before and after adren aline was dripped.
- He drops two corruptor's scourgestones + 25 rep + a blue, for a total of 125 rep and some gold per run, a run lasting 6 mins (I wait on adren rush cooldown).
- Eurospike is largely dominated by a spike (and adren spike is in no way less gimmicky or imbalanced than a pure caster spike), it has more flexibility than oflame.
- “We have to have the same focus and hope the adrenalize of the crowd will help us play with even more energy.