- Objective To study the CT diagnostic value of adrenal tumor.
- Objective:To evaluate the functionless adrenal tumor by ultrasonography.
- Objective: To investigate the relationship between CT findings of adrenal tumors and heir pathologic morphology.
- Objective: To summarize the CT features of adrenal tumors and to assess the value of spiral CT in diagnosis and differential diagnosis of the disease.
- OBJECTIVES: Since 1992, the laparoscopic adrenalectomy has gradually become the standard operation for removing adrenal tumors.
- Of the 368 cases of adrenal tumors, 182 were PAL, 92 were pheochromocytomy, 34 were cushing syndrome, 6 were adronogenital syndrome and 54 were asymtomatic incidentaloma.
原发性醛固酮增多症 (PAL) 182例 ,嗜铬细胞瘤 (phe) 92例 ,库兴氏综合征 (CUS) 34例 ,肾上腺性征异常综合征 (ADS) 6例 ,肾上腺无功能肿瘤 5 4例。