- Objective:To evaluate the diagnostic value of MRI and DSA in the large adrenal pheochromocytoma.
- Among 6 cases of MRI,4 were diagnosed as adrenal pheochromocytoma,and 2 were misdiagnosed as hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Objective To study the changes of plasma normetanephrine(NMN) and metanephrine(MN) during the resection of adrenal pheochromocytoma.
- CA and VMA assay are specific and essential for the diagnosis. The accurate rate of localization and diagnosis with B-US and CT is 93%,and 95% for adrenal pheochromocytoma.
- A case of retroperitoneal hemorrhage due to spontaneous rupture of a left adrenal pheochromocytoma presented as acute abdominal emergency with symptoms of hypovolemic shock.
- Conclusions:DSA is necessary for diagnosing large adrenal pheochromocytoma in some cases,since it is poorly differentiated from the tumor of adjacent organs on MRI.