- Conclusion: The pathologic structure of adrenal masses is the basis of CT signal, which can play an impo...
- Methods: Ninety-seven patients with adrenal masses were examined by CT and confirmed by pathology or biopsy.
- CONCLUSIONS: Laparoscopic retroperitoneal adrenalectomy is a viable operative method for benign functional or non-functional adrenal masses.
- Adrenal masses: is there linear correlation between unenhanced CT attenuation value and signal intensity loss on opposed-phase chemical shift MR imaging?
- Method Retrospectively analyzed the ultrasonographic features of 116 patients who suffered from adrenal masses, which were verified histologically after operation.