- Adrenal insufficiency with medial treatment.
- The studies of DHEA therapy in women with adrenal insufficiency suggest that this group is the most likely to derive health benefits from DHEA supplementation.
- Primary adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease) is the most frequent systemic disorder associated with auricular calcification.
- Studies of DHEA in women with adrenal insufficiency, although indicating potential improements in mood and libido, are also limited by their short treatment phase durations.
- The adrenal insufficiency is related to functional liver reserve and disease severity and is associated with hemodynamic instability,renal dysfunction and increased mortality.