- Adrenal disease is the major reason for the secondary hypertension and correct understanding of this disease is important.
- Furosemide should be used with caution in patients with impaired hepatic or renal function, or with diabetes mellitus or adrenal disease.
- Objective To evaluate the indications,technic and clinical efficacy of transperitoneal laparoscopic adrenalectomy for adrenal diseases.
- primary pigmented nodular adrenal disease
- Methods:49 cases with or suspected adrenal diseases diagnosed by CT and ultrasonic technique were undergone MRI T1W/WATS/FFE series, and the image feature were analysed.